A tracked object
|int||get_hand ( ) const|
|int||get_joy_id ( ) const|
|String||get_name ( ) const|
|Basis||get_orientation ( ) const|
|Vector3||get_position ( ) const|
|bool||get_tracks_orientation ( ) const|
|bool||get_tracks_position ( ) const|
|Transform||get_transform ( bool adjust_by_reference_frame ) const|
|int||get_type ( ) const|
- float rumble - The degree to which the tracker rumbles. Ranges from
- TRACKER_HAND_UNKNOWN = 0 — The hand this tracker is held in is unknown or not applicable.
- TRACKER_LEFT_HAND = 1 — This tracker is the left hand controller.
- TRACKER_RIGHT_HAND = 2 — This tracker is the right hand controller.
An instance of this object represents a device that is tracked such as a controller or anchor point. HMDs aren’t represented here as they are fully handled internally.
As controllers are turned on and the AR/VR interface detects them instances of this object are automatically added to this list of active tracking objects accessible through the ARVRServer
The ARVRController and ARVRAnchor both consume objects of this type and should be the objects you use in game. The positional trackers are just the under the hood objects that make this all work and are mostly exposed so GDNative based interfaces can interact with them.
Member Function Description¶
- int get_hand ( ) const
Returns the hand holding this tracker, if known. See TRACKER_* constants.
- int get_joy_id ( ) const
If this is a controller that is being tracked the controller will also be represented by a joystick entry with this id.
- String get_name ( ) const
Returns the controller or anchor point’s name if available.
- Basis get_orientation ( ) const
Returns the controller’s orientation matrix.
- Vector3 get_position ( ) const
Returns the world-space controller position.
- bool get_tracks_orientation ( ) const
true if this device tracks orientation.
- bool get_tracks_position ( ) const
true if this device tracks position.
Returns the transform combining this device’s orientation and position.
- int get_type ( ) const
Returns the tracker’s type.