SSL Stream peer.
|Error||accept ( StreamPeer stream )|
|Error||connect ( StreamPeer stream, bool validate_certs=false, String for_hostname=”” )|
|void||disconnect ( )|
|int||get_status ( ) const|
- STATUS_DISCONNECTED = 0 — A status representing a StreamPeerSSL that is disconnected.
- STATUS_CONNECTED = 1 — A status representing a StreamPeerSSL that is connected to a host.
- STATUS_ERROR_NO_CERTIFICATE = 2 — An errot status that shows the peer did not present a SSL certificate and validation was requested.
- STATUS_ERROR_HOSTNAME_MISMATCH = 3 — An error status that shows a mismatch in the SSL certificate domain presented by the host and the domain requested for validation.
SSL Stream peer. This object can be used to connect to SSL servers.
Member Function Description¶
- Error accept ( StreamPeer stream )
- void disconnect ( )
Disconnect from host.
- int get_status ( ) const
Return the status of the connection, one of STATUS_* enum.