Texture-based button. Supports Pressed, Hover, Disabled and Focused states.
- bool expand - If
truethe texture stretches to the edges of the node’s bounding rectangle using the stretch_mode. If
falsethe texture will not scale with the node. Default value:
- StretchMode stretch_mode - Controls the texture’s behavior when you resize the node’s bounding rectangle, only if expand is
true. Set it to one of the
STRETCH_*constants. See the constants to learn more.
- BitMap texture_click_mask - Pure black and white Bitmap image to use for click detection. On the mask, white pixels represent the button’s clickable area. Use it to create buttons with curved shapes.
- Texture texture_disabled - Texture to display when the node is disabled. See BaseButton.disabled.
- Texture texture_focused - Texture to display when the node has mouse or keyboard focus.
- Texture texture_hover - Texture to display when the mouse hovers the node.
- Texture texture_normal - Texture to display by default, when the node is not in the disabled, focused, hover or pressed state.
- Texture texture_pressed - Texture to display on mouse down over the node, if the node has keyboard focus and the player presses the enter key or if the player presses the BaseButton.shortcut key.
- STRETCH_SCALE = 0 — Scale to fit the node’s bounding rectangle.
- STRETCH_TILE = 1 — Tile inside the node’s bounding rectangle.
- STRETCH_KEEP = 2 — The texture keeps its original size and stays in the bounding rectangle’s top-left corner.
- STRETCH_KEEP_CENTERED = 3 — The texture keeps its original size and stays centered in the node’s bounding rectangle.
- STRETCH_KEEP_ASPECT = 4 — Scale the texture to fit the node’s bounding rectangle, but maintain the texture’s aspect ratio.
- STRETCH_KEEP_ASPECT_CENTERED = 5 — Scale the texture to fit the node’s bounding rectangle, center it, and maintain its aspect ratio.
- STRETCH_KEEP_ASPECT_COVERED = 6 — Scale the texture so that the shorter side fits the bounding rectangle. The other side clips to the node’s limits.