Control for drawing textures.
- STRETCH_SCALE_ON_EXPAND = 0 --- Scale to fit the node's bounding rectangle, only if
stretch_mode, for backwards compatibility. Until you set
true, the texture will behave like
- STRETCH_SCALE = 1 --- Scale to fit the node's bounding rectangle.
- STRETCH_TILE = 2 --- Tile inside the node's bounding rectangle.
- STRETCH_KEEP = 3 --- The texture keeps its original size and stays in the bounding rectangle's top-left corner.
- STRETCH_KEEP_CENTERED = 4 --- The texture keeps its original size and stays centered in the node's bounding rectangle.
- STRETCH_KEEP_ASPECT = 5 --- Scale the texture to fit the node's bounding rectangle, but maintain the texture's aspect ratio.
- STRETCH_KEEP_ASPECT_CENTERED = 6 --- Scale the texture to fit the node's bounding rectangle, center it and maintain its aspect ratio.
- STRETCH_KEEP_ASPECT_COVERED = 7 --- Scale the texture so that the shorter side fits the bounding rectangle. The other side clips to the node's limits.
Used to draw icons and sprites in a user interface. The texture's placement can be controlled with the stretch_mode property. It can scale, tile, or stay centered inside its bounding rectangle.
- bool expand
true, the texture scales to fit its bounding rectangle. Default value:
- StretchMode stretch_mode
Controls the texture's behavior when resizing the node's bounding rectangle. See StretchMode.
- Texture texture
The node's Texture resource.