UPNP network functions.
|void||add_device ( UPNPDevice device )|
|int||add_port_mapping ( int port, int port_internal=0, String desc="", String proto="UDP", int duration=0 ) const|
|void||clear_devices ( )|
|int||delete_port_mapping ( int port, String proto="UDP" ) const|
|int||discover ( int timeout=2000, int ttl=2, String device_filter="InternetGatewayDevice" )|
|UPNPDevice||get_device ( int index ) const|
|int||get_device_count ( ) const|
|UPNPDevice||get_gateway ( ) const|
|String||query_external_address ( ) const|
|void||remove_device ( int index )|
|void||set_device ( int index, UPNPDevice device )|
- UPNP_RESULT_SUCCESS = 0 --- UPNP command or discovery was successful.
- UPNP_RESULT_NOT_AUTHORIZED = 1 --- Not authorized to use the command on the UPNPDevice. May be returned when the user disabled UPNP on their router.
- UPNP_RESULT_PORT_MAPPING_NOT_FOUND = 2 --- No port mapping was found for the given port, protocol combination on the given UPNPDevice.
- UPNP_RESULT_INCONSISTENT_PARAMETERS = 3 --- Inconsistent parameters.
- UPNP_RESULT_NO_SUCH_ENTRY_IN_ARRAY = 4 --- No such entry in array. May be returned if a given port, protocol combination is not found on an UPNPDevice.
- UPNP_RESULT_ACTION_FAILED = 5 --- The action failed.
- UPNP_RESULT_SRC_IP_WILDCARD_NOT_PERMITTED = 6 --- The UPNPDevice does not allow wildcard values for the source IP address.
- UPNP_RESULT_EXT_PORT_WILDCARD_NOT_PERMITTED = 7 --- The UPNPDevice does not allow wildcard values for the external port.
- UPNP_RESULT_INT_PORT_WILDCARD_NOT_PERMITTED = 8 --- The UPNPDevice does not allow wildcard values for the internal port.
- UPNP_RESULT_REMOTE_HOST_MUST_BE_WILDCARD = 9 --- The remote host value must be a wildcard.
- UPNP_RESULT_EXT_PORT_MUST_BE_WILDCARD = 10 --- The external port value must be a wildcard.
- UPNP_RESULT_NO_PORT_MAPS_AVAILABLE = 11 --- No port maps are available. May also be returned if port mapping functionality is not available.
- UPNP_RESULT_CONFLICT_WITH_OTHER_MECHANISM = 12 --- Conflict with other mechanism. May be returned instead of
UPNP_RESULT_CONFLICT_WITH_OTHER_MAPPINGif a port mapping conflicts with an existing one.
- UPNP_RESULT_CONFLICT_WITH_OTHER_MAPPING = 13 --- Conflict with an existing port mapping.
- UPNP_RESULT_SAME_PORT_VALUES_REQUIRED = 14 --- External and internal port values must be the same.
- UPNP_RESULT_ONLY_PERMANENT_LEASE_SUPPORTED = 15 --- Only permanent leases are supported. Do not use the
durationparameter when adding port mappings.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_GATEWAY = 16 --- Invalid gateway.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_PORT = 17 --- Invalid port.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_PROTOCOL = 18 --- Invalid protocol.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_DURATION = 19 --- Invalid duration.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_ARGS = 20 --- Invalid arguments.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_RESPONSE = 21 --- Invalid response.
- UPNP_RESULT_INVALID_PARAM = 22 --- Invalid parameter.
- UPNP_RESULT_HTTP_ERROR = 23 --- HTTP error.
- UPNP_RESULT_SOCKET_ERROR = 24 --- Socket error.
- UPNP_RESULT_MEM_ALLOC_ERROR = 25 --- Error allocating memory.
- UPNP_RESULT_NO_GATEWAY = 26 --- No gateway available. You may need to call discover first, or discovery didn't detect any valid IGDs (InternetGatewayDevices).
- UPNP_RESULT_NO_DEVICES = 27 --- No devices available. You may need to call discover first, or discovery didn't detect any valid UPNPDevices.
- UPNP_RESULT_UNKNOWN_ERROR = 28 --- Unknown error.
Provides UPNP functionality to discover UPNPDevices on the local network and execute commands on them, like managing port mappings (port forwarding) and querying the local and remote network IP address. Note that methods on this class are synchronous and block the calling thread.
- bool discover_ipv6
true, IPv6 is used for UPNPDevice discovery.
- int discover_local_port
0, the local port to use for discovery is chosen automatically by the system. If
1, discovery will be done from the source port 1900 (same as destination port). Otherwise, the value will be used as the port.
- String discover_multicast_if
Multicast interface to use for discovery. Uses the default multicast interface if empty.
- void add_device ( UPNPDevice device )
Adds the given UPNPDevice to the list of discovered devices.
- int add_port_mapping ( int port, int port_internal=0, String desc="", String proto="UDP", int duration=0 ) const
Adds a mapping to forward the external
port (between 1 and 65535) on the default gateway (see get_gateway) to the
internal_port on the local machine for the given protocol
UDP, with UDP being the default). If a port mapping for the given port and protocol combination already exists on that gateway device, this method tries to overwrite it. If that is not desired, you can retrieve the gateway manually with get_gateway and call add_port_mapping on it, if any.
0 (the default), the same port number is used for both the external and the internal port (the
The description (
desc) is shown in some router UIs and can be used to point out which application added the mapping, and the lifetime of the mapping can be limited by
duration. However, some routers are incompatible with one or both of these, so use with caution and add fallback logic in case of errors to retry without them if in doubt.
See UPNPResult for possible return values.
- void clear_devices ( )
Clears the list of discovered devices.
Deletes the port mapping for the given port and protocol combination on the default gateway (see get_gateway) if one exists.
port must be a valid port between 1 and 65535,
proto can be either
UDP. See UPNPResult for possible return values.
Discovers local UPNPDevices. Clears the list of previously discovered devices.
Filters for IGD (InternetGatewayDevice) type devices by default, as those manage port forwarding.
timeout is the time to wait for responses in milliseconds.
ttl is the time-to-live; only touch this if you know what you're doing.
See UPNPResult for possible return values.
Returns the UPNPDevice at the given
- int get_device_count ( ) const
Returns the number of discovered UPNPDevices.
- UPNPDevice get_gateway ( ) const
Returns the default gateway. That is the first discovered UPNPDevice that is also a valid IGD (InternetGatewayDevice).
- String query_external_address ( ) const
- void remove_device ( int index )
Removes the device at
index from the list of discovered devices.
Sets the device at
index from the list of discovered devices to