A camera feed gives you access to a single physical camera attached to your device.
A camera feed gives you access to a single physical camera attached to your device. When enabled, Godot will start capturing frames from the camera which can then be used.
Note: Many cameras will return YCbCr images which are split into two textures and need to be combined in a shader. Godot does this automatically for you if you set the environment to show the camera image in the background.
- FEED_NOIMAGE = 0 --- No image set for the feed.
- FEED_RGB = 1 --- Feed supplies RGB images.
- FEED_YCBCR = 2 --- Feed supplies YCbCr images that need to be converted to RGB.
- FEED_YCBCR_SEP = 3 --- Feed supplies separate Y and CbCr images that need to be combined and converted to RGB.
- FEED_UNSPECIFIED = 0 --- Unspecified position.
- FEED_FRONT = 1 --- Camera is mounted at the front of the device.
- FEED_BACK = 2 --- Camera is mounted at the back of the device.
- bool feed_is_active
true, the feed is active.
- Transform2D feed_transform
The transform applied to the camera's image.