DTLS packet peer.
This class represents a DTLS peer connection. It can be used to connect to a DTLS server, and is returned by DTLSServer.take_connection.
|Error||connect_to_peer ( PacketPeerUDP packet_peer, bool validate_certs=true, String for_hostname="", X509Certificate valid_certificate=null )|
|void||disconnect_from_peer ( )|
|Status||get_status ( ) const|
|void||poll ( )|
- STATUS_DISCONNECTED = 0 --- A status representing a
PacketPeerDTLSthat is disconnected.
- STATUS_HANDSHAKING = 1 --- A status representing a
PacketPeerDTLSthat is currently performing the handshake with a remote peer.
- STATUS_CONNECTED = 2 --- A status representing a
PacketPeerDTLSthat is connected to a remote peer.
- STATUS_ERROR = 3 --- A status representing a
PacketPeerDTLSin a generic error state.
- STATUS_ERROR_HOSTNAME_MISMATCH = 4 --- An error status that shows a mismatch in the DTLS certificate domain presented by the host and the domain requested for validation.
- Error connect_to_peer ( PacketPeerUDP packet_peer, bool validate_certs=true, String for_hostname="", X509Certificate valid_certificate=null )
peer beginning the DTLS handshake using the underlying PacketPeerUDP which must be connected (see PacketPeerUDP.connect_to_host). If
PacketPeerDTLS will validate that the certificate presented by the remote peer and match it with the
for_hostname argument. You can specify a custom X509Certificate to use for validation via the
- void disconnect_from_peer ( )
Disconnects this peer, terminating the DTLS session.
- Status get_status ( ) const
Returns the status of the connection. See Status for values.
- void poll ( )
Poll the connection to check for incoming packets. Call this frequently to update the status and keep the connection working.