Plays 3D sound in 3D space
|float||get_playback_position ( )|
|void||play ( float from_position=0.0 )|
|void||seek ( float to_position )|
|void||stop ( )|
- finished ( )
Fires when the audio stops playing.
- int area_mask - Areas in which this sound plays.
- float attenuation_filter_cutoff_hz - Dampens audio above this frequency, in Hz.
- float attenuation_filter_db - Amount how much the filter affects the loudness, in dB.
- AttenuationModel attenuation_model - Decides if audio should get quieter with distance linearly, quadratically or logarithmically.
- bool autoplay - If
trueaudio plays when added to scene tree. Default value:
- String bus - Bus on which this audio is playing.
- DopplerTracking doppler_tracking - Decides in which step the Doppler effect should be calculated.
- float emission_angle_degrees - The angle in which the audio reaches cameras undampened.
- bool emission_angle_enabled - If
truethe audio should be dampened according to the direction of the sound.
- float emission_angle_filter_attenuation_db - dampens audio if camera is outside of ‘emission_angle_degrees’ and ‘emission_angle_enabled’ is set by this factor, in dB.
- float max_db - Sets the absolute maximum of the soundlevel, in dB.
- float max_distance - Sets the distance from which the ‘out_of_range_mode’ takes effect. Has no effect if set to 0.
- OutOfRangeMode out_of_range_mode - Decides if audio should pause when source is outside of ‘max_distance’ range.
- float pitch_scale
- bool playing - If
true, audio is playing.
- AudioStream stream - The AudioStream object to be played.
- float unit_db - Base sound level unaffected by dampening, in dB.
- float unit_size - Factor for the attenuation effect.
- DOPPLER_TRACKING_DISABLED = 0 — Disables doppler tracking.
- DOPPLER_TRACKING_IDLE_STEP = 1 — Executes doppler tracking in idle step.
- DOPPLER_TRACKING_PHYSICS_STEP = 2 — Executes doppler tracking in physics step.
- OUT_OF_RANGE_MIX = 0 — Mix this audio in, even when it’s out of range.
- OUT_OF_RANGE_PAUSE = 1 — Pause this audio when it gets out of range.
- ATTENUATION_INVERSE_DISTANCE = 0 — Linear dampening of loudness according to distance.
- ATTENUATION_INVERSE_SQUARE_DISTANCE = 1 — Squared dampening of loudness according to distance.
- ATTENUATION_LOGARITHMIC = 2 — Logarithmic dampening of loudness according to distance.
Plays a sound effect with directed sound effects, dampens with distance if needed, generates effect of hearable position in space.
Member Function Description¶
- float get_playback_position ( )
Returns the position in the AudioStream.
- void play ( float from_position=0.0 )
Plays the audio from the given position ‘from_position’, in seconds.
- void seek ( float to_position )
Sets the position from which audio will be played, in seconds.
- void stop ( )
Stops the audio.