Defines a 2D polygon for LightOccluder2D.
- bool closed - If
truecloses the polygon. A closed OccluderPolygon2D occludes the light coming from any direction. An opened OccluderPolygon2D occludes the light only at its outline’s direction. Default value
- CullMode cull_mode - Set the direction of the occlusion culling when not
CULL_DISABLED. Default value
- PoolVector2Array polygon - A Vector2 array with the index for polygon’s vertices positions.
- CULL_DISABLED = 0 — Culling mode for the occlusion. Disabled means no culling. See cull_mode.
- CULL_CLOCKWISE = 1 — Culling mode for the occlusion. Sets the culling to be in clockwise direction. See cull_mode.
- CULL_COUNTER_CLOCKWISE = 2 — Culling mode for the occlusion. Sets the culling to be in counter clockwise direction. See cull_mode.