A 2D polygon.
|float||get_texture_rotation ( ) const|
|void||set_texture_rotation ( float texture_rotation )|
- bool antialiased - If
truepolygon edges will be anti-aliased. Default value:
- Color color - The polygon’s fill color. If
textureis defined, it will be multiplied by this color. It will also be the default color for vertices not set in
- float invert_border - Added padding applied to the bounding box when using
invert. Setting this value too small may result in a “Bad Polygon” error. Default value:
- bool invert_enable - If
truepolygon will be inverted, containing the area outside the defined points and extending to the
invert_border. Default value:
- Vector2 offset - The offset applied to each vertex.
- PoolVector2Array polygon - The polygon’s list of vertices. The final point will be connected to the first.
- Texture texture - The polygon’s fill texture. Use
uvto set texture coordinates.
- Vector2 texture_offset - Amount to offset the polygon’s
(0, 0)the texture’s origin (its top-left corner) will be placed at the polygon’s
- float texture_rotation - The texture’s rotation in degrees.
- Vector2 texture_scale - Amount to multiply the
uvcoordinates when using a
texture. Larger values make the texture smaller, and vice versa.
- PoolVector2Array uv - Texture coordinates for each vertex of the polygon. There should be one
uvper polygon vertex. If there are fewer, undefined vertices will use
- PoolColorArray vertex_colors - Color for each vertex. Colors are interpolated between vertices, resulting in smooth gradients. There should be one per polygon vertex. If there are fewer, undefined vertices will use
A Polygon2D is defined by a set of points. Each point is connected to the next, with the final point being connected to the first, resulting in a closed polygon. Polygon2Ds can be filled with color (solid or gradient) or filled with a given texture.