Background that uses a Material to draw a sky.
Sky class uses a Material to draw the background and update the reflection/radiance cubemaps.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_32 = 0 — Radiance texture size is 32×32 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_64 = 1 — Radiance texture size is 64×64 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_128 = 2 — Radiance texture size is 128×128 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_256 = 3 — Radiance texture size is 256×256 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_512 = 4 — Radiance texture size is 512×512 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_1024 = 5 — Radiance texture size is 1024×1024 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_2048 = 6 — Radiance texture size is 2048×2048 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_MAX = 7 — Represents the size of the RadianceSize enum.
- PROCESS_MODE_QUALITY = 0 — Uses high quality importance sampling to process the radiance map. In general, this results in much higher quality than PROCESS_MODE_REALTIME but takes much longer to generate. This should not be used if you plan on changing the sky at runtime.
- PROCESS_MODE_REALTIME = 1 — Uses the fast filtering algorithm to process the radiance map. In general this results in lower quality, but substantially faster run times.
- ProcessMode process_mode
Sets the method for generating the radiance map from the sky. The radiance map is a cubemap with increasingly blurry versions of the sky corresponding to different levels of roughness. Radiance maps can be expensive to calculate. See ProcessMode for options.
- RadianceSize radiance_size
Sky’s radiance map size. The higher the radiance map size, the more detailed the lighting from the
Sky will be.
See RadianceSize constants for values.
Note: Some hardware will have trouble with higher radiance sizes, especially RADIANCE_SIZE_512 and above. Only use such high values on high-end hardware.
- Material sky_material