- LIGHT_MODE_NORMAL = 0 — Render the material using both light and non-light sensitive material properties.
- LIGHT_MODE_UNSHADED = 1 — Render the material as if there were no light.
- LIGHT_MODE_LIGHT_ONLY = 2 — Render the material as if there were only light.
- BLEND_MODE_MIX = 0 — Mix blending mode. Colors are assumed to be independent of the alpha (opacity) value.
- BLEND_MODE_ADD = 1 — Additive blending mode.
- BLEND_MODE_SUB = 2 — Subtractive blending mode.
- BLEND_MODE_MUL = 3 — Multiplicative blending mode.
- BLEND_MODE_PREMULT_ALPHA = 4 — Mix blending mode. Colors are assumed to be premultiplied by the alpha (opacity) value.
CanvasItemMaterials provide a means of modifying the textures associated with a CanvasItem. They specialize in describing blend and lighting behaviors for textures. Use a ShaderMaterial to more fully customize a material’s interactions with a CanvasItem.