Defines a 2D collision polygon.
- int build_mode - Collision build mode. Use one of the
BUILD\_\*constants. Default value:
- bool disabled - If
trueno collisions will be detected.
- bool one_way_collision - If
trueonly edges that face up, relative to CollisionPolygon2D’s rotation, will collide with other objects.
- PoolVector2Array polygon - The polygon’s list of vertices. The final point will be connected to the first.
- BUILD_SOLIDS = 0 — Collisions will include the polygon and its contained area.
- BUILD_SEGMENTS = 1 — Collisions will only include the polygon edges.