Inherited By: WebRTCDataChannelGDNative
|void||close ( )|
|int||get_id ( ) const|
|String||get_label ( ) const|
|int||get_max_packet_life_time ( ) const|
|int||get_max_retransmits ( ) const|
|String||get_protocol ( ) const|
|ChannelState||get_ready_state ( ) const|
|bool||is_negotiated ( ) const|
|bool||is_ordered ( ) const|
|Error||poll ( )|
|bool||was_string_packet ( ) const|
- WRITE_MODE_TEXT = 0 — Tells the channel to send data over this channel as text. An external peer (non-Godot) would receive this as a string.
- WRITE_MODE_BINARY = 1 — Tells the channel to send data over this channel as binary. An external peer (non-Godot) would receive this as array buffer or blob.
- STATE_CONNECTING = 0 — The channel was created, but it’s still trying to connect.
- STATE_OPEN = 1 — The channel is currently open, and data can flow over it.
- STATE_CLOSING = 2 — The channel is being closed, no new messages will be accepted, but those already in queue will be flushed.
- STATE_CLOSED = 3 — The channel was closed, or connection failed.
- WriteMode write_mode
The transfer mode to use when sending outgoing packet. Either text or binary.
- void close ( )
Closes this data channel, notifying the other peer.
- int get_id ( ) const
Returns the id assigned to this channel during creation (or auto-assigned during negotiation).
If the channel is not negotiated out-of-band the id will only be available after the connection is established (will return
65535 until then).
- String get_label ( ) const
Returns the label assigned to this channel during creation.
- int get_max_packet_life_time ( ) const
maxPacketLifeTime value assigned to this channel during creation.
65535 if not specified.
- int get_max_retransmits ( ) const
maxRetransmits value assigned to this channel during creation.
65535 if not specified.
- String get_protocol ( ) const
Returns the sub-protocol assigned to this channel during creation. An empty string if not specified.
- ChannelState get_ready_state ( ) const
Returns the current state of this channel, see ChannelState.
- bool is_negotiated ( ) const
true if this channel was created with out-of-band configuration.
- bool is_ordered ( ) const
true if this channel was created with ordering enabled (default).
- Error poll ( )
Reserved, but not used for now.
- bool was_string_packet ( ) const
true if the last received packet was transferred as text. See write_mode.