Tutorials and resources¶
This is a list of third-party tutorials and resources created by the Godot community. For resources, remember that there is the official Godot Asset Library full of official and community resources too! Also have a look at this huge list over at Reddit.
Think there is something missing here? Feel free to submit a Pull Request as always.
Where to start¶
If you’re interested in Visual Scripting, Emilio’s tutorials may be worth a look.
Some of the others mentioned below provide more advanced tutorials, e.g. on 3D or shaders.
- GDQuest <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxboW7x0jZqFdvMdCFKTMsQ/playlists>
- Game Endeavor
- Game from Scratch
- HeartBeast <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wETY5_9kFtA&list=PL9FzW-m48fn2jlBu_0DRh7PvAt-GULEmd>
- Jeremy Bullock
- Mister Taft Creates
- P1X / Krzysztof Jankowski
- Code with Tom
- ‘awesome-godot: Uma lista selecionada de recursos, por Calinou <https://github.com/Calinou/awesome-godot>’_
- ‘Zeef Godot Engine: Um diretório selecionado de recursos, por Andre Schmitz <https://godot-engine.zeef.com/andre.antonio.schmitz>’_