- RADIANCE_SIZE_32 = 0 --- Radiance texture size is 32×32 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_64 = 1 --- Radiance texture size is 64×64 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_128 = 2 --- Radiance texture size is 128×128 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_256 = 3 --- Radiance texture size is 256×256 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_512 = 4 --- Radiance texture size is 512×512 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_1024 = 5 --- Radiance texture size is 1024×1024 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_2048 = 6 --- Radiance texture size is 2048×2048 pixels.
- RADIANCE_SIZE_MAX = 7 --- Represents the size of the RadianceSize enum.
- RadianceSize radiance_size
Sky's radiance map size. The higher the radiance map size, the more detailed the lighting from the
Sky will be.
See RadianceSize constants for values.
Note: Some hardware will have trouble with higher radiance sizes, especially RADIANCE_SIZE_512 and above. Only use such high values on high-end hardware.