Performs a texture lookup within the visual shader graph.
Performs a lookup operation on the provided texture, with support for multiple texture sources to choose from.
- SOURCE_TEXTURE = 0 --- Use the texture given as an argument for this function.
- SOURCE_SCREEN = 1 --- Use the current viewport's texture as the source.
- SOURCE_2D_TEXTURE = 2 --- Use the texture from this shader's texture built-in (e.g. a texture of a Sprite).
- SOURCE_2D_NORMAL = 3 --- Use the texture from this shader's normal map built-in.
- SOURCE_DEPTH = 4 --- Use the depth texture available for this shader.
- SOURCE_PORT = 5 --- Use the texture provided in the input port for this function.
- TYPE_DATA = 0 --- No hints are added to the uniform declaration.
- TYPE_COLOR = 1 --- Adds
hint_albedoas hint to the uniform declaration for proper sRGB to linear conversion.
- TYPE_NORMALMAP = 2 --- Adds
hint_normalas hint to the uniform declaration, which internally converts the texture for proper usage as normal map.
- Source source
Determines the source for the lookup. See Source for options.
- Texture texture
The source texture, if needed for the selected source.
- TextureType texture_type