Server keeping track of different cameras accessible in Godot.
CameraServer keeps track of different cameras accessible in Godot. These are external cameras such as webcams or the cameras on your phone.
It is notably used to provide AR modules with a video feed from the camera.
|void||add_feed ( CameraFeed feed )|
|Array||feeds ( )|
|CameraFeed||get_feed ( int index )|
|int||get_feed_count ( )|
|void||remove_feed ( CameraFeed feed )|
- camera_feed_added ( int id )
Emitted when a CameraFeed is added (e.g. webcam is plugged in).
- camera_feed_removed ( int id )
Emitted when a CameraFeed is removed (e.g. webcam is unplugged).
- FEED_RGBA_IMAGE = 0 --- The RGBA camera image.
- FEED_YCBCR_IMAGE = 0 --- The YCbCr camera image.
- FEED_Y_IMAGE = 0 --- The Y component camera image.
- FEED_CBCR_IMAGE = 1 --- The CbCr component camera image.
- void add_feed ( CameraFeed feed )
Adds a camera feed to the camera server.
- Array feeds ( )
Returns an array of CameraFeeds.
Returns the CameraFeed with this id.
- int get_feed_count ( )
Returns the number of CameraFeeds registered.
- void remove_feed ( CameraFeed feed )
Removes a CameraFeed.