Category: Built-In Types
3D Transformation. 3x4 matrix.
|Transform||Transform ( Vector3 x_axis, Vector3 y_axis, Vector3 z_axis, Vector3 origin )|
|Transform||Transform ( Basis basis, Vector3 origin )|
|Transform||Transform ( Transform2D from )|
|Transform||Transform ( Quat from )|
|Transform||Transform ( Basis from )|
|Transform||affine_inverse ( )|
|Transform||interpolate_with ( Transform transform, float weight )|
|Transform||inverse ( )|
|Transform||looking_at ( Vector3 target, Vector3 up )|
|Transform||orthonormalized ( )|
|Transform||rotated ( Vector3 axis, float phi )|
|Transform||scaled ( Vector3 scale )|
|Transform||translated ( Vector3 ofs )|
|Variant||xform ( Variant v )|
|Variant||xform_inv ( Variant v )|
- IDENTITY = Transform( 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 ) — Transform with no translation, rotation or scaling applied. When applied to other data structures, IDENTITY performs no transformation.
- FLIP_X = Transform( -1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 ) — Transform with mirroring applied perpendicular to the YZ plane.
- FLIP_Y = Transform( 1, 0, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0 ) — Transform with mirroring applied perpendicular to the XZ plane.
- FLIP_Z = Transform( 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, 0 ) — Transform with mirroring applied perpendicular to the XY plane.
- Basis basis
The basis is a matrix containing 3 Vector3 as its columns: X axis, Y axis, and Z axis. These vectors can be interpreted as the basis vectors of local coordinate system traveling with the object.
- Vector3 origin
The translation offset of the transform.
Constructs the Transform from four Vector3. Each axis corresponds to local basis vectors (some of which may be scaled).
Constructs the Transform from a Transform2D.
Constructs the Transform from a Quat. The origin will be Vector3(0, 0, 0).
Constructs the Transform from a Basis. The origin will be Vector3(0, 0, 0).
- Transform affine_inverse ( )
Returns the inverse of the transform, under the assumption that the transformation is composed of rotation, scaling and translation.
Interpolates the transform to other Transform by weight amount (0-1).
- Transform inverse ( )
Returns the inverse of the transform, under the assumption that the transformation is composed of rotation and translation (no scaling, use affine_inverse for transforms with scaling).
Returns a copy of the transform rotated such that its -Z axis points towards the
The transform will first be rotated around the given
up vector, and then fully aligned to the target by a further rotation around an axis perpendicular to both the
Operations take place in global space.
- Transform orthonormalized ( )
Returns the transform with the basis orthogonal (90 degrees), and normalized axis vectors.
Rotates the transform around given axis by phi. The axis must be a normalized vector.
Scales the transform by the specified 3D scaling factors.
Translates the transform by the specified offset.