A vector operator to be used within the visual shader graph.
A visual shader node for use of vector operators. Operates on vector
a and vector
- OP_ADD = 0 --- Adds two vectors.
- OP_SUB = 1 --- Subtracts a vector from a vector.
- OP_MUL = 2 --- Multiplies two vectors.
- OP_DIV = 3 --- Divides vector by vector.
- OP_MOD = 4 --- Returns the remainder of the two vectors.
- OP_POW = 5 --- Returns the value of the first parameter raised to the power of the second, for each component of the vectors.
- OP_MAX = 6 --- Returns the greater of two values, for each component of the vectors.
- OP_MIN = 7 --- Returns the lesser of two values, for each component of the vectors.
- OP_CROSS = 8 --- Calculates the cross product of two vectors.
- OP_ATAN2 = 9 --- Returns the arc-tangent of the parameters.
- OP_REFLECT = 10 --- Returns the vector that points in the direction of reflection.
ais incident vector and
bis the normal vector.
- OP_STEP = 11 --- Vector step operator. Returns
ais smaller than