Base class for different kinds of buttons.
|void||_pressed ( ) virtual|
|void||_toggled ( bool button_pressed ) virtual|
|int||get_draw_mode ( ) const|
|bool||is_hovered ( ) const|
- button_down ( )
Emitted when the button starts being held down.
- button_up ( )
Emitted when the button stops being held down.
- pressed ( )
This signal is emitted every time the button is toggled or pressed (i.e. activated, so on
button_down if “Click on press” is active and on
- toggled ( bool button_pressed )
This signal is emitted when the button was just toggled between pressed and normal states (only if toggle_mode is active). The new state is contained in the pressed argument.
- ActionMode action_mode - Determines when the button is considered clicked, one of the ACTION_MODE_* constants.
- bool disabled - If
truethe button is in disabled state and can’t be clicked or toggled.
- FocusMode enabled_focus_mode - Focus access mode to use when switching between enabled/disabled (see Control.set_focus_mode and disabled).
- ButtonGroup group - ButtonGroup associated to the button.
- bool pressed - If
truethe button’s state is pressed. Means the button is pressed down or toggled (if toggle_mode is active).
- ShortCut shortcut - Shortcut associated to the button.
- bool toggle_mode - If
truethe button is in toggle mode. Makes the button flip state between pressed and unpressed each time its area is clicked.
- ACTION_MODE_BUTTON_PRESS = 0 — Require just a press to consider the button clicked.
- ACTION_MODE_BUTTON_RELEASE = 1 — Require a press and a subsequent release before considering the button clicked.
- DRAW_NORMAL = 0 — The normal state (i.e. not pressed, not hovered, not toggled and enabled) of buttons.
- DRAW_PRESSED = 1 — The state of buttons are pressed.
- DRAW_HOVER = 2 — The state of buttons are hovered.
- DRAW_DISABLED = 3 — The state of buttons are disabled.
BaseButton is the abstract base class for buttons, so it shouldn’t be used directly (it doesn’t display anything). Other types of buttons inherit from it.
Member Function Description¶
- void _pressed ( ) virtual
Called when button is pressed.
- void _toggled ( bool button_pressed ) virtual
Called when button is toggled (only if toggle_mode is active).
- int get_draw_mode ( ) const
Return the visual state used to draw the button. This is useful mainly when implementing your own draw code by either overriding _draw() or connecting to “draw” signal. The visual state of the button is defined by the DRAW_* enum.
- bool is_hovered ( ) const
Return true if mouse entered the button before it exit.