Damped spring constraint for 2D physics.
- float damping - The spring joint’s damping ratio. A value between
1. When the two bodies move into different directions the system tries to align them to the spring axis again. A high
dampingvalue forces the attached bodies to align faster. Default value:
- float length - The spring joint’s maximum length. The two attached bodies cannot stretch it past this value. Default value:
- float rest_length - When the bodies attached to the spring joint move they stretch or squash it. The joint always tries to resize towards this length. Default value:
- float stiffness - The higher the value, the less the bodies attached to the joint will deform it. The joint applies an opposing force to the bodies, the product of the stiffness multiplied by the size difference from its resting length. Default value:
Damped spring constraint for 2D physics. This resembles a spring joint that always wants to go back to a given length.