|Error||add_animation ( String name, Animation animation )|
|void||advance ( float delta )|
|String||animation_get_next ( String anim_from ) const|
|void||animation_set_next ( String anim_from, String anim_to )|
|void||clear_caches ( )|
|void||clear_queue ( )|
|String||find_animation ( Animation animation ) const|
|Animation||get_animation ( String name ) const|
|PoolStringArray||get_animation_list ( ) const|
|float||get_blend_time ( String anim_from, String anim_to ) const|
|float||get_playing_speed ( ) const|
|PoolStringArray||get_queue ( )|
|bool||has_animation ( String name ) const|
|bool||is_playing ( ) const|
|void||play ( String name=”“, float custom_blend=-1, float custom_speed=1.0, bool from_end=false )|
|void||play_backwards ( String name=”“, float custom_blend=-1 )|
|void||queue ( String name )|
|void||remove_animation ( String name )|
|void||rename_animation ( String name, String newname )|
|void||seek ( float seconds, bool update=false )|
|void||set_blend_time ( String anim_from, String anim_to, float sec )|
|void||stop ( bool reset=true )|
If the currently being played animation changes, this signal will notify of such change.
- animation_finished ( String anim_name )
Notifies when an animation finished playing.
- animation_started ( String anim_name )
Notifies when an animation starts playing.
- caches_cleared ( )
- ANIMATION_PROCESS_PHYSICS = 0 — Process animation during the physics process. This is especially useful when animating physics bodies.
- ANIMATION_PROCESS_IDLE = 1 — Process animation during the idle process.
- ANIMATION_PROCESS_MANUAL = 2 — Do not process animation. Use advance to process the animation manually.
- ANIMATION_METHOD_CALL_DEFERRED = 0 — Batch method calls during the animation process, then do the calls after events are processed. This avoids bugs involving deleting nodes or modifying the AnimationPlayer while playing.
- ANIMATION_METHOD_CALL_IMMEDIATE = 1 — Make method calls immediately when reached in the animation.
An animation player is used for general-purpose playback of Animation resources. It contains a dictionary of animations (referenced by name) and custom blend times between their transitions. Additionally, animations can be played and blended in different channels.
- String assigned_animation
If playing, the current animation; otherwise, the animation last played. When set, would change the animation, but would not play it unless currently playing. See also current_animation.
- String autoplay
The name of the animation to play when the scene loads.
- String current_animation
The name of the current animation, “” if not playing anything. When being set, does not restart the animation. See also play.
- float current_animation_length
The length (in seconds) of the currently being played animation.
- float current_animation_position
The position (in seconds) of the currently playing animation.
- AnimationMethodCallMode method_call_mode
The call mode to use for Call Method tracks.
- bool playback_active
true, updates animations in response to process-related notifications.
- float playback_default_blend_time
The default time in which to blend animations. Ranges from 0 to 4096 with 0.01 precision.
- AnimationProcessMode playback_process_mode
The process notification in which to update animations.
- float playback_speed
The speed scaling ratio. For instance, if this value is 1, then the animation plays at normal speed. If it’s 0.5, then it plays at half speed. If it’s 2, then it plays at double speed.
- NodePath root_node
The node from which node path references will travel.
animation to the player accessible with the key
- void advance ( float delta )
Shifts position in the animation timeline. Delta is the time in seconds to shift. Events between the current frame and
delta are handled.
Returns the name of the next animation in the queue.
anim_to animation when the
anim_from animation completes.
- void clear_caches ( )
AnimationPlayer caches animated nodes. It may not notice if a node disappears; clear_caches forces it to update the cache again.
- void clear_queue ( )
Clears all queued, unplayed animations.
Returns the name of
animation or empty string if not found.
Returns the Animation with key
null if not found.
- PoolStringArray get_animation_list ( ) const
Returns the list of stored animation names.
Gets the blend time (in seconds) between two animations, referenced by their names.
- float get_playing_speed ( ) const
Gets the actual playing speed of current animation or 0 if not playing. This speed is the
playback_speed property multiplied by
custom_speed argument specified when calling the
- PoolStringArray get_queue ( )
true if the
AnimationPlayer stores an Animation with key
- bool is_playing ( ) const
true if playing an animation.
Plays the animation with key
name. Custom speed and blend times can be set. If
custom_speed is negative and
true, the animation will play backwards.
Plays the animation with key
name in reverse.
If the animation has been paused by
stop(true), it will be resumed backwards. Calling
play_backwards() without arguments will also resume the animation backwards.
- void queue ( String name )
Queues an animation for playback once the current one is done.
Note: If a looped animation is currently playing, the queued animation will never play unless the looped animation is stopped somehow.
- void remove_animation ( String name )
Removes the animation with key
Renames an existing animation with key
Seeks the animation to the
seconds point in time (in seconds). If
true, the animation updates too, otherwise it updates at process time. Events between the current frame and
seconds are skipped.
Specifies a blend time (in seconds) between two animations, referenced by their names.
- void stop ( bool reset=true )
Stops the currently playing animation. If
true, the animation position is reset to
0 and the playback speed is reset to